To help prevent your boiler from breaking down we advise a yearly service, where a qualified engineer will check that everything is working as it should. Ensuring a fully functional boiler, and peace of mind that come winter it will continue to work.
Our gas appliance service will include:
- Initial visual inspection of the appliance and flue
- Checking the operation of appliance and controls
- Removal of the boiler case for inspection of internal components
- If required, removing dust and debris using a vacuum cleaner
- Visual inspection of the appliance for leaks and signs of corrosion
- Cleaning of the appliance as required to ensure safe operation
- Gas performance test carried out to ensure safe and efficient operation
- Flue test carried out to check boiler is operating to manufacturer's specifications
We provide our annual services for £80 inc VAT.
Did you know that regular boiler servicing is essential to keep your heating system running smoothly and efficiently? At Clifford Heating, we offer professional boiler repairs and boiler servicing to ensure that your boiler is in tip-top shape and keeps your home warm and comfortable all year round.
During a boiler service, our friendly and experienced technicians will give your boiler a comprehensive inspection, checking for any issues and cleaning the components to ensure your central heating and hot water runs at high efficiency. We'll also test the safety features of your boiler, such as the pressure relief valve and carbon monoxide detector, so you can have peace of mind that your heating system is operating safely.
So why not get in touch today to schedule your boiler service and keep your home warm all year round? We can't wait to help you!